Wednesday, September 7, 2011

prayer hands

I realized it’s been a while since I’ve written on here and share what God’s been doing in my life. Oops. Well don’t fear, he’s still doing huge things, I just have forgotten to write about them.

Have you ever wished you can be God? Well guess what, you can’t. Sorry to burst your bubble. But you can be a vessel that God’s love and blessing can flow through. You can “play” his hands and feet by being that blessing that people are crying to Him for. Here’s one opportunity where you can be God’s hands:

So I need a bit of help. I realized while I was overseas, God was teaching me to constantly give. Whether it’s money, food, clothes, love, prayers…etc God has taught me to freely give. In other words, I learned how to be a recycling bin.  God would continually overflow blessing to me, enabling me to overflow blessing into others. I learned how much of a blessing it is to be able to give and be a blessing to others. I love it!






If you read back through the Old Testament, you see God constantly telling the Israelites “Remember….” Most of the time he is telling them, remember what you have seen me do. Don’t forget how I brought you up out of Egypt and slavery. Don’t forget the miracles, signs, wonders. Don’t forget the lessons that you’ve learned.If you read back through the Old Testament, you see God constantly telling the Israelites “Remember….” Most of the time he is telling them, remember what you have seen me do. Don’t forget how I brought you up out of Egypt and slavery. Don’t forget the miracles, signs, wonders. Don’t forget the lessons that you’ve learned.

But there is a second part to the stories in the Old Testament. While God is telling them to remember the past, he’s not telling them to live in it. He’s reminding them to remember what he brought them out of, so they can fully understand where he’s taking them to. Remember the lessons learned, so that they can be applied now.

No comments:

Post a Comment